Special Educational Needs (SEN) Advisor, Adviceline Service
Two posts (2 year fixed term contract)
For more information about the role and essential criteria please read the Applicant Information Pack 2024
These posts are funded by Ulster Garden Villages and the LFT Charitable Trust.
- 2 SEN Advisors for Advice Line Service
- 12 hours pw over 3 weekdays (10.00am -2.00pm)
- Salary: £10,074 gross per annum
- comprehensive training will be given for this role
Essential Criteria includes: (please see Applicant Pack for the full list of essential criteria)
• Minimum of twelve months in an advice-giving role.
• Experience processing and handling confidential and personal client data.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you meet all the essential criteria and would like to join or team please complete, and forward an Application Form 2024 SEN Adviser Advice Line as instructed in the Applicant’s Information Pack.
Deadline: before 5.00pm on the closing date of Friday 2nd February 2024