POST: Relations and Development Officer
SENAC are seeking a Relations and Development Officer to develop and support the Charity’s ability to sustain services.
Post is funded by the Dormant Account Funds NI.
This new post is an opportunity to bring a more strategic focus to a successful charity entering its third decade of helping vulnerable children and their parents. The successful candidate will proactively identify and position SENAC for appropriate funding opportunities and diversify income, while cultivating relationships and partnerships to financially support our charitable mission.
This role requires applicants with professional experience securing funds from Trusts, Foundations, Corporate Sponsorship or successfully creating income diversification. You must be a good negotiator, have excellent interpersonal and networking skills. The ability to write compelling proposals, and confidently present to prospective partners and stakeholders is a must for this role.
If you are passionate about supporting charitable activities and wish to apply your skills and experience to enable sustainability of valuable services, this role offers an exciting new opportunity for you.
Summary of Role:
24 hrs per week
3-year Fixed Term from date of appointment
Salary £20,329 in Year 1
Essential Criteria includes
- Proven track record in a professional capacity of developing and managing strategic relationships/partnerships leading to funding for the organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience raising substantial funds (ie 4,5 or 6 figure amounts) through strategic partnerships, grant awards, corporate partnerships or cultivating donor relationships.
- Ability to successfully write funding bids/applications/tenders
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Ability to present to a range of relevant stakeholders/potential partners etc
- Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
- Effective research skills
For full criteria, role description and further information on SENAC and this post, please download and read the Applicant’s Information Pack
To apply please download the Application form and email completed applications by 5.00 pm on the closing date of 4th April 2022.
Please do not forward CVs for this post. Only applications on SENAC’s application form will be considered